A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer. Then, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, it can recognise the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: They are those that the publisher itself collects to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are collected and managed by a third party; these cannot be considered their own.
According to the length of time, they remain activated
- Session cookies: collect data while the user browses the network to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal, and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie to provide the requested service.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: They are necessary for the correct navigation of the web.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyse the navigation carried out by the user to track the use of the website, as well as to compile statistics on the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the web itself.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), InnoHealth Academy informs about the cookies used on our website:
Types of cookies
|Own cookies||Third party cookies||Session cookies||Persistent cookies|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||–||–|
- Recaptcha: We use Google’s reCAPTCHA APIs as part of our services to help protect our customers and our systems from cyber spam and abuse. You acknowledge and understand that the reCAPTCHA API works by collecting hardware and software information, such as device and application data, and submits this data to Google for analysis. Information contained in connection with your use of the Service will be used to improve reCAPTCHA and for general security purposes. Will not use it for personalized Google advertising. You can find more details through this link: https://support.google.com/recaptcha/?hl=en.
What cookies does this website use?
Likewise, InnoHealth Academy informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can make said configuration:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies